Our smart greenhouses allow everyone to reconnect with their food and grow their own fruits and vegetables. Without pesticides, without GMOs and without carbon impact, it is now possible to have fresh and healthy products independently.
The family Original offers all the essential tools to produce your own vegetables and fruits: aquaponic system, connectivity and community support
You can book your aquaponic smart greenhouse and become a Pioneer Citizen, a 2.0 gardener who promotes permaculture and natural growing techniques.
Get started with the essential
Download the complete product Datasheet
- Surface area = 22,53m² / 593cm x 380cm (242 ft² / 19.45’ x 12.47’)
- Max. height = 253cm / (8.30’ / ridge)
- Min. height = 172cm / (5.64’ / gutter)
- Greenhouse = 650kg (1430 lbs)
- Vertical system loaded with water = 1500kg (3300 lbs)
Operating Temperature Range
- -5°C to 40°C (23°F to 100°F )
- Single Phase 230V 50Hz
- Consumption < 70W
- Aluminum Greenhouse 22m²
- Automatic Openers (x4)
- Greenhouse Ventilation
- Integrated Work Table
- Fish Tank (x2)
- Wood Frame
- Zipgrow Tower (x16)
- Pump 4000l/h (1000gph)
- myfood Solids Filter
- Continuously Flow Irrigation System
- Sensors & Monitoring system – myfoodapp
- Welcome Box
03 Delivery, Installation and Support
Our smart greenhouses are delivered between 5 and 6 weeks after your order. Full installation in 1 day.
Start cultivating the next day!
Free access to the Hub web-app and Pioneer Community support.