• Recover all of your personal data in a standardized format.
• Request the deletion of all your personal data.
• Change the type of information you are willing to share with the Community.
• Maintain a double-authentication security level to access the platform.
• Keep the infrastructure up to date and intervene proactively in the event of an identified threat.
• Limit access to data as needed (centralized rights management, access perimeters linked to the users’ function).
• Prohibit the entry of sensitive information on the tool (private order, banking data, etc.).
• Securely manage backup and restore mechanisms.
The people being able to access the tool:
• The internal staff of MYFOOD
• The logistician of the ROUTIERS DE L’EST
• ARSEA receptionist
• The ODOO consultant of OLABS.BE
• The accountant GREGOIRE ET ASSOCIE and the auditor
• Maintain a secure and up-to-date fleet of machines within the entire team.
• Train team members to identify risky practices (third-party tool downloads, screen sharing, password management, phone canvassing).
• Ensure maximum discretion regarding the exchange of personal information.
• Use within the team, secure and standardized means of communication (mail client, instant messenger, internal wiki etc.)
• Use and share anonymous data (no reference to the identity of the Pioneers or the location of their place of residence, except implied acceptance).
• Protect the integrity and content of the database, secure the platform against potential threats.
1. Data used in MYFOODHUB application:
Default: sensor values, data transmission times, user identifiers, SIGFOX identifiers, approximate GPS coordinates, greenhouse types, options, greenhouse photos.
For those who have accepted information sharing for visits: phone number, email address, preferred time for contact.
2. Data used in MYFOODAPP application:
Sensor values, data sending times, technical logs.
3. Data used in MYFOOD online store:
Identifiers, delivery address, basket contents.
• Use respectfully published content on our collaboration platforms.
• Publish only anonymised content, which can not be a source of direct or indirect nuisance (presence of indication of place in the image, personal elements).
• Systematically ask for permission to share contact details (phone, email) if solicited by journalists or visitors.
• Keep physical documents in a closed, secure, limited access area.
• Systematically destroy documents containing personal and sensitive information on everyday topics.
• Use a secure platform for the preservation of digital documents (restricted access, encryption).
We use some third party platforms in our day-to-day activities.
The limited choice of these platforms results from a compromise between their functional aspect and their level of maturity in terms of information security.
Access to these platforms is done internally via a centralized password manager (double level of security).
SIGFOX BACKEND – Receiving SIGFOX messages
Data used: SIGFOX message, SIGFOX identifier, anonymized name, Pioneer number
MAILCHIMP – Send campaign mail
Data used: mail, surname, first name, Pioneer number
Data exploited: activity rate on the mail campaigns, activity rate on the actions (button activation)
TYPEFORM – Online form
Data exploited: content entered in the form (identifier, answers)
GOOGLE ANALYTICS – ADWORDS – Statistics on MYFOOD.EU website
In a transversal way, we have technical tools allowing to measure the levels interactions on the site in an anonymized way.
Types of interaction measured: number of visitors, pages visited, bounce rate, source of traffic, etc.