Terms of November 21, 2018
General Sales Conditions
Scope of the general conditions of sale
- 1.1 The present General Conditions of Sale (hereinafter “GTC” or the “Contract”) are concluded between MYFOOD, simplified joint-stock company with the registered capital of 31.110 euros registered RCS under the number 815 248 786, whose registered office is 43 , Route Ecospace 67120 Molsheim (hereinafter the “Company”) and the customer (hereinafter the “Customer”).
The Client and the Company are individually referred to as a “Party” and collectively as the “Parties”.
- 1.2 They apply automatically to any sale of the following products and services (the “Products”), without this list being limiting, as well as to any other product or service offered by the Company:
Sale and installation of connected greenhouses;
Maintenance service supplies related to smart greenhouses;
Providing advice and assistance to customers.
Application and opposability of the GSC
- 2.1 The purpose of these GTCS is to define all the conditions under which the Company markets the products and services as offered for sale to Customers. They therefore apply to any Order (“Order”) Products passed by the Customer.
- 2.2 The Customer declares to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions before placing his Order.
- 2.3 The validation of the Order is therefore acceptance of these Terms. These are regularly updated; the applicable GTC are those in force on the date of placing the Order.
- 2.4 Any contrary conditions posed by the Customer would be, in the absence of express acceptance, unenforceable against the Company regardless of when it may have been brought to its attention.
- 2.5 The fact that the Company does not avail itself at a given moment of any provision of these GTCS, can not be interpreted as a waiver to avail itself later of any provision of said GSC.